Girls in Oconomowoc School District. Currently in 5th or 6th Grade.
- Registration closes on 02/28/2022.
- Payment is due upon registration.
- Indoor Practices are from Jan 3 - Mar 14. Check schedule for exact dates and times.
- Outdoor practice will begin in March as soon as feasible. The date will be determined by weather and field conditions.
- Account must be paid in full in order to participate in club activities.
Oconomowoc Lacrosse Club Fees:
Volunteer commitment fee of $200. A volunteer commitment fee is due at the time of registration. Each member is asked to volunteer time worth 4 credits. If a total of 4 credits is earned, the full commitment fee is reimbursed at the end of the season.
Fundraiser opt out fee of $100. A fundraiser commitment fee is due at the time of registration. Each member will be asked to sell 10 items in the pizza sale. The fee is reimbursed after the goal is achieved. The $100 opt out fee is non-refundable for those members who choose to opt out of participation in the pizza fundraiser.
- Above payments are made to the Oconomowoc Lacrosse Club
- Early bird, new members, and returning members who haven't played since 2019 or prior get $50 (1 volunteer credit) taken off of their volunteer commitment fees.
U.S. Lacrosse Fees:
- U.S. Lacrosse membership is required annually. The fee of $30 is separate from the Oconomowoc Lacrosse club's fees and payment is made directly to U.S Lacrosse. During the registration process, you will be directed to the U.S. Lacrosse site to complete this step.
- Players may wear their uniform from last season. The cost of a new uniform is paid by the player and is approximately $65. Additional information regarding uniforms for players needing a new uniform will be sent at a later date.
Base Cost: $550.00
Open to: Girls
In Grades: 5 to 6 for 2021-22 School year